Java Full Stack Developer
· Should be a full stack developer with strong skills in Java and Angular JS.
· As a senior developer, the candidate will be driving to ensure the new agile approach to software development is embedded within the organization.
· A deep knowledge of running applications from an operational perspective is required, preferably in a DevOps setting.
· Should have knowledge on cloud based infrastructure and the most modern tools for behavioural driven design, continuous integration and striving for continuous deployment.
· 5+ years of Java, J2EE experience in developing mission critical applications.
· Detailed knowledge about document oriented NoSQL databases, preferably Couchbase
· Strong knowledge in architecture, design patterns, OOAD and UML.
· In depth knowledge and hands on experience in Hibernate/JPA, EJB, Spring/Seam/Jfoundation, Java angular JS.
· Open source tools like Spring, Seam, Maven, Tomcat , JBoss, Eclipse.
· Certified Architect / Programmer/ Web Component Developer.
· Sound in developing and tuning SQL scripts.
· At least one relevant domain expertise is preferred.
· In depth knowledge and hands on experience in – Spring Boot, Spring framework, Restful service, Java 8, Couchbase (secondary skill set), Junit and CI/CD.
· Good understanding of application localization.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably using Git.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: WFH